Tuesday, May 17, 2016

For the Little Ones

I haven’t posted about my estate sale finds lately, so I thought you might like to see some of the vintage goodies that I’ve recently acquired for children.



I bought this vintage baby quilt last weekend. The kitten-and-puppy pattern is so sweet. It needed a little TLC, so I soaked it and washed it and now it’s ready for its next precious owner.



Along with the baby quilt, I found these other vintage children’s items….


Little Boy Blue silver baby cup….




A First Little Golden Book and a Beatrix Potter classic….



A tiny chick pinback, made in Hong Kong….



A Christmas rocker toy, made in Japan….




And finally, a metal tea set....



There were only a few pieces, but I couldn’t resist.
  


7 comments:

  1. You really did have a great outing. These are all super finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metal tea set is quite a good find and I love that sweet quilt and the baby cup. Oh and the books! heehee! I went thrift store shopping this week but didn't find much. I saw 2 really old wooden high chairs but they were too much money and I don't really have a place for one. (maybe I should be glad they weren't cheap! lol) Enjoy your week. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet quilt. The tea set is also pretty cool. I'm busy with moving Mom but will be back to hunting soon.
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun to see what you've found lately Sherry - Hope your mom and your DH are doing well. You too ! take care Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby treasures are SO sweet. I love the quilt and the precious baby cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO many cute treasures. Love the silver baby cup!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!