Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Join Me on Instagram!

If you have been a follower of my blog for some time, you know that I have not posted as regularly as I once did. You also know that the reason for fewer posts is the health of my sweet Mom (and fellow treasure-hunter). It has been exactly one month since I posted and several of you have commented/emailed to inquire about Mom. Thank you so much for your concern and prayers. She is doing better, but her care requires professional sitters now; however, I am still heavily involved in the process. I can’t say enough great things about the wonderful ladies that tend to her. They have truly been sent by God.


With all that said, I still have my booth, work in it often and love to find vintage goodies for my customers. I’ve been able to attend a few estate sales recently; however, taking pictures of my "new" finds, editing the pictures and then writing a post about them are just too time-consuming at this point. Therefore, I have decided to add Instagram to my online presence. I am not abandoning my blog, but I think the Instagram format will allow me to post pics and info to you in a timelier manner. I will use Instagram to show you pictures directly from my Back2Vintage booth and will use my blog to show projects I’m working on and even take you to an estate sale occasionally.

If you would like to join me on Instagram, please click the Instagram icon on the right sidebar and “follow” me. You can also view my Instagram page online at www.instagram.com/back2vintage/
* * * * * * *
I will also continue to keep you up-to-date on anything I hear about HGTV’s Home Town as they start filming here in Laurel in a few months.

8 comments:

  1. I am following you on Instagram! I know it's hard to blog when so much else is going on. Post when you can and I'll be here!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, Glad to hear your mother is doing better and that you've assistance with her care. I am a follower on Instagram and have your blog listed as a fave on our team blog. Thanks for the update, share, and wish you and yours well.

    Dave @ TeamVintageVertigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to hear from you too and glad your mother is doing better. The ladies that help are truly angels. Happy Spring sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have help with your Mom and she is in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear your mom requires professional care now but happy that you've found competent suitable caregivers. I'm glad you are not shutting down the blog. I don't do Instagram or Pinterest - it's just more layers of social media I don't have time for and I'm sure you can relate. FB and blogs are enough of a time suck for me. Hope you and your family have a great Easter. Hugs Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caring for someone is very stressing so please do take care of yourself as you care for your beloved mother. My husband had frontal lobe dementia during the last 6 yeats of his life and I know the emotional strain and physical drain. I pray for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry to hear about your Mom , I know she will miss going along with you at the estate sales.
    I have never done Instagram because I feel it's all I can do to keep up with my blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!