Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Open House 2015


Our Christmas Open House 2015 was a great success. There were hit-and-miss showers outside, but it didn’t stop our wonderful customers from venturing out to start the holiday season with us. We had a great day of visiting with customers, and lots of sales too; however, there are still plenty of goodies to choose from.


Please forgive me for taking so long to get this post to you, but I hope you’ll enjoy these belated photos. 










I've been adding "new" items all week. I found this 1968 Santa blowmold and a Santa dish this past weekend at an estate sale. They have already joined the other Christmas goodies in the booth.


Thanks for stopping by for a look!












8 comments:

  1. You have everything arranged so nice. Very welcoming and festive Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking us to your open house at the shop and I love all your wonderful vintage Christmas goodies (mine are almost all gone at the shop...seems like that they are getting harder to find).

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks amazing and I'm so glad the open house was a success! I am determined to get well and get some Christmas cheer going in my home this year.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looks so festive, Sherry. You always do such a good job with displaying all your vintage goodies. Love your chalkboards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised to see the twin sister to one of my angels, the one in the off red dress with metal wings! Such a surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a profitable open house! Your booth is looking pretty darn festive for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see lots great items I would like to pile into my collection of Christmas items LOL
    I love Christmas open houses

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!