Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wicked Chickens!

Lately I’ve been publishing posts about our upcoming Christmas Open House, but today I’m going to take a break from Christmas and post something a little different.

I was browsing online earlier this year and came across a sign that mentioned Wicked Chickens. I decided it should be the inspiration for a fun Halloween display so I lettered the words on a chalkboard……



I collected several egg plates…….



Found a chicken coat rack/mirror and repainted it……

BEFORE

AFTER
Added a witches’ hat to the chicken mirror…….



Attached a pitchfork to a chicken figurine, added other poultry related items…..


And created a fun and “wicked” display…….



I’ve already sold a couple of egg plates. 
I guess they had some wicked chickens!

  

Save the Date:
Christmas Open House
November 8, 2015



I’m linking to the following parties:


Vintage Inspiration Party at My Salvaged Treasures

8 comments:

  1. Oh How cute and that makes me hungry for Wicked Chicken's deviled eggs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun chalkboard, I love the Wicked Chickens quote. Great job on the chicken mirror makeover and the clever way you have everything displayed. Thanks, Sherry, for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and clever of you! What a fun display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign makes me smile and I love the chicken collection! What fun!!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute saying! We love 'debil' eggs! haha! Wish I could come visit your shop! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to sell egg plates!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry....What a cute sign!!! I bet you sell out of everything EGGS!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it--wicked chickens lay deviled eggs! Do hot chicks lay hard-bi=oiled eggs?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!