Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

I pray that you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and that the first few days of 2015 have been happy ones.


A pair of 1940's framed prints

Like you, I’ve taken down all the holiday decorations at my home and have lovingly stored them away until next holiday season. As a booth owner, I’ve been doing the same and have changed out some displays in the process...... 
  

From Santa Claus 



to Scotty Dog…..

Did you see him in the picture above?



From Rudolph 



to Resolution….




From the season of  NOEL 



to the season of  LOVE….




Yes, it’s time to… Make some changes…. Find “new” things. Recreate… Recycle… Renovate…

I hope you’ll join me!






13 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to new things....new old things. Happy New Year to you Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...Time for the new. That is the sign of a successful booth...Always changing

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to new and old. Lots of new treasures to be found.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already anticipating what goodies we will find this year. Happy Hunting in 2015!

      Delete
  4. I am ready for some changes in 2015! Here's a toast to health and happiness!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking ahead to the new year and good changes.

    Smiles,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those prints! Beautifully simple...and the colors. Love your little changes but you don't have any valentines in there! Walmart has their stuff out already. I loved January in the mall. Go the dealers to do a white sale mall wide. Anything white was discounted. They either took out or marked up what they didn't want to "give away" and let the rest go. Had some great sales that month. Then for Feb, we did a special discount on anything pink or red. That carried us through till March when we started doing spring and Easter stuff. I wonder if you started putting the spring stuff in now if people would bite? I know I would! Only 74 more days until spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the valentines right now. They should be out next week. Thanks for all the great suggestions. I like the pink/red sale idea!

      Delete
  7. Of course I will join you in 2015! Love your Rudolph chalk board. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Rudolph, too. It was hard to erase him, but it was time for a change. Happy New Year to you!!!

      Delete
  8. Hope you have a wonderful new year ! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so ready for 2015! A new year and lots more opportunities to find treasures and repurpose things. Hope yours is great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!