Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Surprise Sale

It was quite a surprise to see a single yard sale listed in the classifieds last week, especially since it mentioned vintage glassware. Mom and I made sure to check it out and here's what we found.....

This 6-bottle Victorian castor set is gorgeous and I've already tagged it for sale ......



I found 4 pieces of Fostoria in the Coronet pattern......



This is not glassware, but I was excited to find a vintage GE electric knife w/fork and wall holder in the original box.....



These 2 English Hobnail footed tumblers were quite the find......



On the fun side, there was a huge iced tea glass!



A copper, wood and crystal lazy susan will be great for holiday entertaining.....



Pretty plates from Johnson Bros, Avon China and a cup/saucer by Homer Laughlin......



A these beautiful ruby red pieces are perfect for the Christmas season......



I'm linking to the following party:

Vintage Inspiration Link Party at My Salvaged Treasures


6 comments:

  1. I'd say you did pretty good for one lone sale. I love that Victorian castor set, it's so hard to find them with a full set of matching bottles. I'd have a hard time parting with that one. Thanks for sharing all your treasures at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some nice things. I'm going thru estate sale withdrawal....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty glass. Love the red pieces and the lazy susan! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- great finds at this lone sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful haul there , the lazy susan is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love items. Merry Christmas from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!