Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just Three Weeks!

Rudolph is headed back to town in just three weeks! Yikes! I’ve GOT to get busy decorating the house for the holidays.



Maybe, like me, you’re a little late in decking the halls so I thought I would show you these elegant Spode Christmas Tree ornaments to get you in the mood to get those boxes down from the attic and start the decorating.




Train Engine


Rocking Horse


Plate and Golden Spoon

  
These ornaments, as well as several vintage ornaments, are available in my booth.

  

Do you own a piece of Spode Christmas Tree china?

I'm linking to the following party:

Vintage Inspiration Link Party at My Salvaged Treasures

7 comments:

  1. Did you collect these over the years are they new? I love Rudolph. How very cute. I wish I could draw. I'd sure have me a Rudolph with a shiney nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found all of them at the last yard sale I attended. I'm not sure of their age, but each ornament had a vintage theme to it so I bought them. The Spode Christmas Tree design is definitely vintage! I'm glad you like Rudolph!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I do but I love these ornaments! Enjoy your week! Happy decorating! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on it all! I do have one of the Spode ornaments, it's a teacup and saucer. Very sweet! I can't believe how soon Christmas will be here!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet Sherry and I'm sure they'll find new homes before Christmas. I don't think I have any, but I have some boxes up in the rafters that I haven't gone through in years. Maybe, just maybe. Thanks for linking up to Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I do not have any of it, but Diana from NanaDiana has a set of it and its so pretty when she sets her table with it. Hope you are doing well and that your sales are up! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!