Thursday, November 6, 2014

Open House Was Fabulous



I promised you a few more photos from Sunday’s Christmas Open House. We had a fabulous turnout. Thanks to EVERYONE that took a few minutes out of your Sunday afternoon to drop by and have some fun, food and music with us.


Hazel Atlas Egg Nog Bowl & Mugs, Hall Teapot w/cozy

White ceramic Christmas Tree & Shawnee Cat Cookie Jar

Don't you love Little Golden Books!

Check out the adorable School House cookie jar.

I found the vintage cooler only a few days before the Open House.


Did you happen to notice the spice rack behind the School House cookie jar in the picture above? Here's what it looked like "before".....

Before
And here's a close up of what it looks like "after".....

After

Here's another Open House project that I haven't blogged about.....

Freezer basket "before"
I actually bought 2 freezer baskets. Here's what they look like now with jute handles and chalkboard tags......

Freezer baskets "after"

I wish you Peace as we head into the Holiday season.


I’m linking to the following parties:

Vintage Inspiration Link Party at My Salvaged Treasures


12 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    Happy to hear that the Open House was a big hit! You sure do have some wonderful vintage goodies!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- wish I could have been there! I knew it would be successful!!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun seeing your booth all decked out for the coming holiday season. Glad you had a good time ! Hope you and Rodney are doing well and enjoying a lovely fall. Hugs Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was a success! Can not wait to get out and see what the antique stores have put out. I just posted about my Mom's spice rack. What a improvement you made to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy the open house went well. Love the Kitty Cookie Jar, have a set of the matching s&p's~ Your makeovers are pretty awesome also. Wish I could have visited your booth!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the baskets and the spice rack. Great ideas! Wish I lived close enough to join in the festivities. Thanks Sherry for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you had a good Open House! I think everyone is ready to decorate for Christmas. I guess I would have walked out with some 'new' Golden books if I had been there to shop! Enjoy your week my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had such a great open house! I love ceramic Christmas trees

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you had a good open house! Love all this and could have taken at least half of it home with me. ( I am trying to hold myself back a bit these days and not bring it all home.) I love the white ceramic tree! I had a green one and have only seen them in green! I will be looking for a white one around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love going to open houses and haven't been to any for years at shops around here.
    I like all your make overs, I wish I had kept my Grandmothers ceramic Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks. Some of this stuff brings back nice memories!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!