Monday, October 14, 2013

Two Cats and a Witch

I found a couple of things earlier this year that I’ve been holding back until Halloween. They are not specifically Halloween items, but they sure are appropriate for this time of year. I hope they make customers smile when they see them in the booth.

First is this awesome 1950’s Siamese Cats TV Lamp by Kron. It was missing the lamp part when I found it, but my hubby took care of rewiring it. If you think you’ve seen this lamp on my blog before…..well, this is the second one I’ve found. You can read about the other one here.





Now for the witch……She’s a Kitchen Witch Utensil Holder!





Wikipedia defines a kitchen witch as a homemade doll resembling a stereotypical witch or crone displayed in residential kitchens as a way to provide good luck. She’s supposed to be the secret to goof-proof cooking. Believed to have originated in Scandinavia, they believe she has the power to keep roasts from burning, pots from boiling over and sauces from spilling!!!



Maybe I need to keep her!!!

7 comments:

  1. That cat lamp is so cute! I think it's perfect for Halloween and throughout the rest of the year too!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have found two of the cat lamps! I love that thing...LOL!! Good fun finds for your booth this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just need a kitchen witch also. Those cats are spooky, perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cat lamp -- and I really need the witch's assistance!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat lamp is very unusual - nice find!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love things that just make you smile...and these sure do. I think you might want to hang onto her for a bit and then report back so we will know if she works or not. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!