Monday, July 8, 2013

I’ve Moved!


In the midst of one of the busiest times of my life, I had the “opportunity” to move my vintage goodies to a slightly larger and more visible booth. I’m still on the Second Floor at Southern Antique Mall, but I’m one booth closer to the staircase. For those of you who are able to shop with me in person, I hope you will stop in soon and check out my new location.

The lighting is a little tricky in my new booth, but this is a picture of one of my tabletop displays. I’ll show you more in a few days.



Even with the move, I’ve managed to squeeze in a little bit of shopping. I was thrilled to find a fold-out Polaroid Land Camera, an old oak file box, a 1985 Kentucky Derby glass and a Chesterfield Cigarette vendor apron….



Luck was on my side when I discovered a stack of vintage tablecloths. There will be some soaking to do, but I was excited to find them. I also uncovered an old glass tea canister, some vintage molds and the smallest cookie cutter I’ve ever seen…..



This pink and gray California Potteries bird figurine is very pretty next to another of the vintage tablecloths I found.



And finally there are a couple of books just in time for summer reading.


 I hope you're having a great summer!

15 comments:

  1. I like the vintage molds/bundt pans... but, modern cake recipes are much larger, guess you could always divide it in two ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    CONGRATS on your new booth...one day I plan on making a trip your way. Wonderful old camera.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're really been busy....fun busy! Love the colors of your table top display, looking forward to seeing more of your new space. I love that camera and the cigarette apron is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds and I can't wait to see more photos of your new booth. Good luck and hope your sales pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know it's a lot of work to move your booth, but I'm glad you got a better location! Can't wait to see more photos!! Love the books!! and I always love vintage tablecloths!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always so much work to move your booth, but fun to get a new start! Wow, on the vintage table cloths!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the tablecloths and tea container. I have a lot of soaking to do too. Thanks for the reminder:-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful items! Enjoy your new location!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on snagging a better and bigger space for your booth. What is the oak file cabinet like ? Cheers Melody

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you found time to post -- have missed them! Love the tiny cookie cutter!!! Your beautiful things will enjoy their new home:)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your move!! I have many of those vintage molds and I use them to back mini loaves of banana bread...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New booth means a new look and probably more business! Love the linens and I have some of those tiny cookie cutters. I can't sell mine because they are too cute!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful booth Sherry. I love the yellows and blues in your displays. Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is what it is all about having a great location for your booth , sure you will do good

    looks great , show us more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a ton of business. Have fun!~Ames

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!