Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Retro Fun … Again!



I don’t know who Susan is or why she’s considered so lazy, but I’ve find her to be quite productive. Yes, I’ve found yet another retro California lazy susan.


I told you about another one I found just a few weeks ago. You can read about “her” here.


The color combination of this one is dark green and lime green and is marked A.C. Davey/Calif. She was a little harder to “assemble” but just as much RETRO FUN!


I’m linking to the following parties:

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Knick of Time Tuesday at Knick of Time

7 comments:

  1. Lazy Susan...once I made my cousin, Susan stand in front of a display with a sign "Lazy Susan" too fun!
    good question?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one has such a cool design, too. Not the usual bowl in the middle with the others around. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun shapes on Susan and she looks like she's very well preserved! Thanks for sharing her Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sherry I like this one!! Fun shape and great colors! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this art deco is soooo hot right now, I love it, what a find....And Susan...I don't know who she is either LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is fabulous with it's cute shape and colors! Great find, my friend!

    Hope you will come enter my very fun glass bottle cheese platter giveaway. It so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors combo, it's nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!