Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seeing Red, White and Blue!


Lillian Vernon decorative tiles
Each year, roughly between Memorial Day and July 4th, I like to create a red-white-and-blue display somewhere in my booth. I worked on this year's display yesterday and I thought you might like to take a peek.


The items don’t have to be patriotic, though some are; they just have to fall in the RedWhiteBlue color groups.

Lustroware recipe box, 1972 calendar towel, candy stripe mugs, cast iron mailbox/bank

Blue enamelware mugs, wire egg basket, Planter's Peanut burlap bag

You might recognize some of the items that I’ve posted recently, but some of them haven’t been “published.”

Pfaltzgraff Muffin Makers, Strawberry dishtowel, Pyrex childs mugs
Once I finished the display, I felt that it needed more items. I dug around in my “stash” once I got back home and I found a few others things that I'll be adding sometime today.


Cambridge glass/Farberware candlesticks

Cobalt bottle, Dutch/Tulips dishtowel, Red handled bottle/can opener

I hope you’ll stop by if you’re in the area!
I've enjoyed meeting several of you lately!
Please introduce yourself if I'm in the booth!


I’m linking to the following parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove

11 comments:

  1. A very nice job on decorating your booth for this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red white and blue is always appropriate! Especially this year! Well done!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go shopping I am immediatley attracted to a booth that does a display by a color or holiday...and I am more likely to buy something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your displays! Now that I've had a real visit to your booth I can imagine all this better! Nice! Love the red, white and blue! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your patriotic color displays...Great idea! When I go tag sailing I always shop for the season! It's amazing how HEARTS loose the NEED TO HAVE once February passes.
    Big Squishy Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that sweet Dutch linen! Your table looks perfect! I love all of the mugs, too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks terrific!! I love, love, love the cobalt blue. Very nice, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see those striped mugs:-) Love that colorful dish towel and the Planter's Peanut bag. Fun displays Sherry and so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be home sometime in July and will be stopping by to see you then! Your booth looks awesome--as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful patriotic display! I love cobalt blue glass, and I also really love that gorgeous vintage tea towel. You always manage to uncover the neatest treasures, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have any fire King Mugs or any Jade-ite right now? I will be in Laurel in the next week or so and would love to purchase now and pick up when I get to Laurel it so.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!