Monday, April 23, 2012

Bright with White!



We went from feast to famine with yard and estate sales this past weekend; however, there are a few things from the last few months that I haven’t shown you. Most of the items sport bright and cheery primary colors combined with white and one is pure white.

These two little enamelware cups spoke loudly to me. They are made by TrEs of Monterrey, Mexico and are only 2” tall. I’ve not been able to discover any information about them, except that the company made similar wares in both kid and adult sizes.





I’ve sold several of these enamelware butter warmers; at least I think that’s what they are. This cobalt blue warmer is a little larger than most of the ones I find. They can also be used to warm sauces or gravies and come in other bright colors like red, yellow and lime green and always with white interiors.



Also in the brightly-colored category is this oval Daisy Pyrex lid. I’m sure that I’ll find the casserole for it one day…..hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.



And now for the pure white, I found this 6-1/2” tall stoneware pitcher. It’s marked USA and I think it’s probably McCoy, but my book only shows it with advertising on it.


I just had to add a “pop” of bright red!


I hope you found some treasures this weekend!


I’m linking to the following parties:

Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Knick of Time Tuesday at Knick of Time


14 comments:

  1. Great little cups. My friend got that piece of pyrex with the bottom and the clear top with the same design, both complete with lid for $15.
    I imagine it easier to find the bottom than the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cups make me smile just to look at them. I'd probably carry them in my pocket for days to show everyone I met. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two little cups are just the cutest! I'm feeling a little low...maybe if the weather is nicer, I'll go thrifting soon! It's COLD here today! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little cups are so sweet, I don't think I've ever seen them so small. Love the cheery bright colors and white theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best finds! I have never seen little cups like that - adorable to say the least. And I am in love with the daisy Pyrex!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at Nifty Thrifty Tue and saw the pic of the cups and said...Back 2 Vintage! They are so cute! Love the other finds also. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finds! I especially like the cute cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your stoneware pitcher! I just started a collection of them and yours is especially nice!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the best eye, when you are out garage saleing, you find the best stuff, the cups and I don't think I have ever seen a butter warmer (Or what ever it is) I am always learning things when I come here ...Thank you, it is always a joy!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really found some great things! I love the ducks and that cobalt warmer.

    I went out on Saturday, which was pretty much the first sale day of the season. The good stuff definitely wasn't avaialble this time. I found one frame and went to 5 sales... But I'm optimistic that I'll find great treasures next weekend.

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cups -- and hope you do find the "bottom" for the lid soon -- that will make a wonderful casserole dish.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, what wonderful finds! Love the little pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cups. I think the Daisy lid would display nicely just on its own. So graphic and bright. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!