Monday, March 26, 2012

Sweet Finds!



Even though the weekend weather was gorgeous, there were only a couple of yard sales. My finds were not numerous, but they sure were sweet……!

This small chintz plate features beautiful pink and red roses!



“Rose Garden” is the pattern of this beautiful Wawal plate from Poland. I also found 6 tea napkins edged in blue embroidery.



I haven’t been able to find the pattern of this sweet little creamer by Crown Potteries. Do you know?



And I saved the sweetest finds until last.......


Can’t you picture a child sitting in this little chair reading
a Little Golden Book?



I’m linking to the following parties:

Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures
Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl
Magpie Monday at Me and My Shadow
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Tuesday Vintage Party at Knick of Time

15 comments:

  1. ooo ooo ooo!! that sweet little chair is adorable!!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad had a little red chair like that. Love the china pieces you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little chair is darling. I have one similar for one of my dolls but it's not painted. Of course I LOVE the sweet Golden books! I'm having a 'sweetness' giveaway...come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove your plates! They would make a GREAT d.i.y tiered cake stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Love all your finds but I am swooning over that little chair! Cute! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty chintz plate! Great finds! I didn't go "shopping" this weekend.
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you have the best finds, i love chintz and the little chair. I have never seen the pattern on that creamer, hope someone knows!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little chair is adorable. The Poky Little Puppy is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweet little chair and the books look so cute sitting in it. Gorgeous patterns on the plates:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Golden Books. I have quite the collection of them. And the chair is sweet.~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty finds.

    Obviously I love the children's books and that chair is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chair is so sweet --

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, they are sweet finds! Lately, I've been finding many children's chairs. Go figure, they are too sweet to pass up. Need some children to fill them. Ha, Ha!
    Thanks for stopping by..
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love The Poky Little Puppy! I have a photo of my 28 year old son holding that book when he was 3 years old! So sweet!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!