Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"XYZ" is for....

Yellow bird
Today seems like the perfect day of the year to “leap” into the final installment of the Alphabe-Tour. Yes, three of the toughest letters are at the end of the alphabet, so I decided to combine them so there would be several things for you to zero-in on. I warn you that I had to get a little zany with “X” so……


“X” is for….

X-Stitch Mixer Cover
Notice that there’s an “X” in Mixer!!!



X-Design Coat Button
I know….. It’s a stretch…. Please be kind!





“Y” is for….

Yardsticks



Yellow Harlequin Salt & Pepper Shakers



Yogi Bear

Yogi stands a proud 2" tall!


“Z” is for….

Zinc Lids



Z. S. & C. (Bavaria) Creamer



Zane Grey Book




That’s it! 
That’s the end of the Alphabe-Tour!
I’m actually sad that it’s over!
Wait!
Maybe I should start over with “A”?

Absolutely!



In order to make it easier for you to check out previous installments
of my alphabetical tours, just click on The Alphabe-Tour tab under my header.
From there you can quickly visit any of the previous letters.




I’m linking to the following parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove


21 comments:

  1. What precious little treasures! Do start over with A.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love that little Yogi Bear. Brings back great memories. So many fun items and I hope you do start over with "A".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! That was so fun and creative! My favorite this time is the miXer cover...sweet cross stitch!
    Happy Leap Day!
    ~april

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed your alphabet adventure. You picked some fab features for XYZ. Love the book and those yardsticks are my favorites. Xcellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry you did a great job with XYZ!! I'm so glad you will start over, I enjoy seeing your treasures! Love the Mixer cover, very cute!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post! I love the cross stitch of course but Yogi, what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the X cross stitch and the Z zinc lids especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You covered everything pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The zink lids are the bomb!! I need some of those for my mason jars. The Zane Grey book is great, my Daddy read every one he could get his hands on!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun post. My sister and I must have the same thing in mind. She was your last comment. lol Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Yogi! That's taking me back. :)



    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always keep the Alphabet tour going!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great Alphabet finds! Love Yogi

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great job with the XY&Z!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew! That was an Xtra tough one, Sherry! But I am super impressed that you managed all of the alphabet! Even Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well you did such a great job at showing us so many wonderful vintage treasures via the alphabet that I am looking forward to a second round! And I loved all of todays fun finds. Thank you for sharing with all of us this week at ttf! Have a great weekend sherry!#

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sherry,
    Congratulatons...You finally made it to Z! Another round would be fun...or maybe numbers this time? Seeing your yardsticks made me wonder if yardsticks are getting expensive where you are too...they're crazy expensive here...at least the older ones with advertising on them.
    Great post, as always!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a LOVELY blog! So many wonderful vintage goodies to see. Love it here! Have a great day.
    Cheers!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have the cutest vintage goodies! I think it's absolutely back to "A"! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Alphabet-tours are fab and you should start over!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!