Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"W" is for....

Welcome to the next edition of the Alphabe-Tour. We’re almost at the end of the alphabet with “W” being the featured letter this time. I was pleased to find so many vintage items to show you…. so what are we waiting for!

“W” is for….

Welcome Plate




Wear-Brite Hammered Metal Creamer




Westmoreland Lotus Spiral Candlesticks




Wexford by Anchor Hocking




Willow Creamer & Sugar by Indiana Glass




Windmill/Checkerboard Plate by Hazel-Atlas




Wine Cooler




Wrought Iron Sconces




Wistar Water Goblet by Fostoria




World Bank by Ohio Art




In order to make it easier for you to check out previous installments
of my alphabetical tours, just click on The Alphabe-Tour tab under my header.
From there you can quickly visit any of the previous letters.


 

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What wonderful W treasures. I do believe my favorite is the Wear-Brite hammered creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having one of the world banks! Mine was rusty the last time I saw it...years ago! heehee! I was thinking about you today! Hope you're having a good week, my friend ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great W items! I have enjoyed this series so much. I think my favorite of this group is the Wistar Water Goblet! It is gorgeous! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful treasures -- love them all, especially the bank.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing I had a little world bank -- so cute! Can't wait to see what 'X' brings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those candlesticks are so different. thanks for showing us some W treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That metal creamer is really cool!! Wow, are you going to start all over after Z?? You're getting close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sherry, you sure do have such a wide variety of wonderful treasures:)! The wine cooler is my favorite, now what are you going to show us for X?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Stuff Sherry!! I love that metal creamer a lot! My cousin has a huge collection of Westmoreland. I do believe I saw those candlesticks. Oh, I like that wine cooler too. :)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those candle sticks. I use them with my Winter white Corelle dishes. I also awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. Stop by and grab your award.~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, I love the Wear-Brite. Very fun Ws!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never would have dreamed it would be possible to find that many wonderful w's. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!