Thursday, October 20, 2011

"T" is for....


Wanna take a tour?

An alphabe-tour?

Thursday is the perfect day to tiptoe through the “T”s in my booth. I won’t bore you with tidbit trays, tablecloths and tackle boxes (but they’re there) because I have some other terrific things to show you …… so let’s not tarry!!!


“T” is for….

Tankard
milk glass



Tampa Nugget Cigar Box and Tupperware



Teapots
This one is made in Japan



Trivets
Does anyone know what the one with turquoise handles is supposed to hold?



Tumblers



Tiki Salt & Pepper



Thousand Line Platter
by Anchor Hocking



Tomato Juice Glasses



Turtle Trinket Box



I don’t have a Tiffany Lamp (I wish) but I do have a
Tiffany Mug



And, of course, anything Turquoise



“U” is up next …….hmmm…this letter thing could get UGLY!


I’m linking to the following parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove

19 comments:

  1. Some on those pictures sure bring back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the T post. That cute turtle caught my eye along with all the Turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweet little juice glasses...and tea pots are always fun! And everyone needs a little Tiki in the kitchen! Enjoy your afternoon, girlfriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trivet with the turquoise handles is most likely for a casserole dish. I have a Corning Ware piece that sits on a trivet that is similar in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry,

    I love your T items! I was just in a shop today, at least a thousand miles from you and saw a Tampa Nugget Cigar box!

    I hope you have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think the trivet with the turquoise handle holds a casserole dish. Especially love the teapot, turtle and beautiful Tiffany Mug.
    Thanks for the T's!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post, as always! I too love the teapot, and those little juice glasses do bring back memories for sure!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great T selections, especially the turquoise and those tumblers.
    I know you'll come up with something amazing for the U.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic post for T's!! Loved the tumblers! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherry, I love the teapot, and turquoise dishes. You have some pretty things posted.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those tupperware cups from when my adult kids were small. Now my granddaughter uses them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have to say this week I am in love with the vintage glasses! Thanx for coming over to party! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific! Love that last picture (and turquoise)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of terrific "T's"! Okay, I have a question I have been wanting ot ask because you are an expert! How do you identify glass pieces if they have to markings? I dont' even know where to start in this area.
    Thank you for joining TTF! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs, Diann :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always learn so much from your treasures! Thank you for linking this lovely post to Potpourri Friday. I always appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your collection of 'T' things. Not always easy to find what you need at the right time but you managed. Treasures, that starts with 'T' also. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!