Thursday, September 8, 2011

"R" is for....



The time is right for the next rendition of the Alphabe-Tour. “R” is on the roster today, so I have rummaged through my booth and found several relics to show you. I doubt anything is particularly rare but I hope you will have fun browsing through my findings. In addition to reamers, rugs and rolling pins, you’ll also find that…

“R” is for….

Roosters



Roses



Refrigerator dishes



Restaurant Ware



Recipe books



Roseville candleholder




Royal Ruby by Anchor Hocking



Rulers


and
Royal Crown Cola bottles



“S” is next……See you soon!



In order to make it easier for you to check out previous installments
of my alphabetical tours, just click on The Alphabe-Tour tab under my header.
From there you can quickly visit any of the previous letters.



Join me at these fun parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at A Brambleberry Cottage
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove


23 comments:

  1. Love the rooster! Roo's are a must around my house. Found you at 2805 Potpourri Friday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R is a Roaring success! I have a green and white Rooster plate like you have! Love Restaurant ware and you have some great pieces! Lots of great R's in your booth! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such beautiful things! I love the rooster plate and the roses are gorgeous! The restaurant wear and the vintage cook books are a treasure! Thanks for sharing, come on over, I'm into it with some of my fav furniture. Lots of hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your "R" goodies, especially the roses and rulers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Really enjoyed your R finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those R some great treasures! Have collected royal ruby since I was in college and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found plenty of things with "R". Enjoyed visiting and seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute "R"s you have! Love that rose dish in the second picture!

    Thanks for linking to Potpourri Friday. Your participation made for a more successful party. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of awesome r's! I have several of the same restaurantware dishes. And that is a beautiful rose plate. thank you for joining TTF and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your little rooster plate -- I have a set of 4 of those in the bread plate and a matching serving bowl -- all thrifty finds and well loved by me :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. The recipe books are always a great find! And everyone loves roosters! "R" was a FUN letter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember the pattern on the Rooster plate from childhood. I haven't seen one until now. Thanks for the memories.
    Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  13. hoo RAY -- love it all, especially the recipe books. One would think I cook!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOu did good girl, I would never have thought of all of those!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the roses and the rulers!! Thanx for coming to the party!:) Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great R's and I just love the Roo plate....would be a nice addition to any table.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your "R's", they R wonderful, especially that Roseville! Visiting from Honey's blog, 2805. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like your R's. :) You always do a great job with the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way to bring out the R's.....fantastic show of them! Love the rulers....and the roses are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!