Thursday, June 9, 2011

"N" is for....

Don’t you think it’s a nice day for a tour….an Alphabe-Tour that is! The next letter we visit is “N.” I hate that I didn’t get a picture of that nut grinder before it sold last week, but I still found some other nostalgic items for you to see. So lace up your vintage Nikes and follow me!



"N" is for ....

Nashco metal trays



Napkins and napkin rings



Nancy Drew books



Noisemakers



Needlepoint



Nippon creamer



Nappy in American Fostoria



Let's see....."O" comes after "N"........ I'll try to find something outrageous!


Check out the new Alphabe-Tour Tab!

In order to make it easier for you to check out previous installments of my alphabetical tours, just click on The Alphabe-Tour tab under my header. From there you can quickly visit any of the previous letters.



I’ll be linking to the following parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage
Thrifty Thursday at Tales from Bloggeritaville
Treasure Hunt Thursday at Blue Creek Home
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove

22 comments:

  1. Your metal trays are cool. I'll check out your other alphabet posts, because I'm sure I've missed a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the needle point...could you put that in your will for me ?LOL

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very familiar with the noise makers and needlepoint. I have several pieces of needlepoint I did years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful "N's"! Those trays are fantatic and napkins and napkin rings are just great! Thank you for joining TTF and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your "N' things! Especially the napkins and the napkin rings. I am visiting from the Thrifty Groove, Thrifty Things Friday. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those noisemakers. I have a collection of them.~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Nancy Drew books! What wonderful memories they bring back...the noisemakers, too! I like the comment...."N"icely done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy Drew...I think I read them all (well, at least all of them until I was about 13!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and nostalgic -- love the trays. Nancy Drew was one of my favorites.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the N post! Your tour of vintage items always makes me smile. So what is a Nappy?? hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked each and every one of your Nice "N"s. I still have my Nancy Drews and re-read them occasionally. Those Nashco trays are fabulous!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the nappy! it was my grandmothers, all those Eastern Star teas where she served things in her Fostoria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, niiiiice!! Love American Fostoria! I wanted to be Nancy Drew! Great nifty reminders!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the alphabet game! Great N's to share at THT. Love those metal trays.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun idea...love the N things. Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sherry, you have become quite a pro at this alphabet game! It really looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I can join in next time.

    Thanks for sharing your iNcredible vintage finds at Time Travel Thursday! lol

    Have a terrific weekend!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sherry, I love your vintage finds! The needlepoint is beautiful! Cannot wait to look over the rest of your finds:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, I had fun just picking out my favorites from your stash! Love that needlepoint. I, too, am a big fan for tole trays.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really Neat N's. I especially like those trays and the needlepoint. I'm really enjoying your alphabet tour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My "N" is a treasure jackpot!!! Boy does Nancy Drew bring fun times to mind! LOVED those books! It's what we did instead of today's video games!
    Thank you for showing off your vintage finds with us!
    Big Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!