Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother’s Day Flowers For You



God Bless All Mothers!!!

I am truly in awe of all that you do….of all that you are. God uniquely qualifies you to handle things no mortal could possibly do without his guiding hand and infusion of love.


You see, I have no biological children, but I am the step-mother to two beautiful and wonderful young women and the step-grandmother to two precious young girls. I see a glimpse of the energy, love and stamina it takes to fulfill the mission of raising children. It makes me appreciate the sacrifice it took for my mother to nurture me and my brother.


I am so grateful that my own 85-year-young Mother is still healthy and I’m able to spend quality time with her almost every day.


So I send a Message to All Mothers….


These flowers are a message
Which you can readily see
Will help explain the feeling
That comes to you from me.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

10 comments:

  1. Sherry - Happy Mother's Day to you too.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry, Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a step mother AND grandmother definitely qualifies you for a Happy Mother's Day! And it's such a blessing to have your Mom close enough to visit! Enjoy this special day! And thanks for the roses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see that we have even more in common! I never had kids either (unless you count our very spoiled cocker spaniel), though I wanted them. And I am so thankful that my 84 year old mom is doing pretty well. I'm really missing her though, as we just moved from our home state of Michigan to Washington State for hubby's job.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry you are a great Mother to the children in your life I'm sure! I am also blessed to have my Mother still alive...I just wish she lived closer. This is a special Mother's Day for me...my daughter's first and my first as a GRANDMA!! Wishing you an extra special day my friend! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful post. I can tell by your words that you have a very special relationship with your step children. For that you are truly blessed. I too have my 82 year old Mom who I am blessed to see every day sometimes more since we live only 2 houses away!!! Thanks for such a special post today, ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful post and tribute. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post:) Hop over today and see who was featured at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS...it's YOU!!! Please feel free to grab my starfish featured button for your blog and thanks so much for coming to my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful post, thank you so much for this wonderful Mother's Day greeting. I am so thankful for my own 80 year old mother and the very close relationship we've always had.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful post, Sherry! I just love your mothers day flowers! Happy Mother's Day to you too! Hope you had a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!