Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"M" is for....

I’m in the mood for a little tour…..the next installment of the Alphabe-tour, that is. It’s been almost a month since I lead you through the “L’s” so I think maybe now’s the time for “M. I’ve found some marvelous merchandise for you to mull over, so put on some soothing music and grab a mug of your favorite beverage!

“M” is for ….

Majolica Pitcher/Creamer



Milk of Magnesia bottles



Match-holder



Maps



Milk bottles



Moderntone tumbler and cup by Hazel-Atlas



Moon and Star decanter & glasses



Mason’s “Manchu” Platter



Metal Trays



Meadow Green custards by Fire-King



To my new followers, this is part of a series of posts where I alphabetically show you items that can be found in my booths at Southern Antique Mall. You can find the other alphabet posts by checking the blog archive on the sidebar.


That’s it for “M”……..“N” should be……….Nice!!!


I’ll be linking to the following parties:

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage
Thrifty Thursday at Tales from Bloggeritaville
Treasure Hunt Thursday at Blue Creek Home
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence

19 comments:

  1. I think these treasures are M-arvelous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M-emorable! haha! I remember so many of these items from my grandmother's home! Thanks for the tour!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the M stuff! I love milk bottles and maps. Fun post Sherry! :)

    Have a great night!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to be taken back in time. I an relate to the things you shared today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Milk of Magnesia bottles are beautiful -- I only remember plastic!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent! The Majolica is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful M's!!! I too love the Majolica pitcher! I also have a soft spot for Moderntone! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a green moon and stars decanter that was my mother's. I had always called it the I Dream of Jeanie Bottle; it hadn't occurred to me that it is a decanter lol! Have you seen any glasses to go with a green one?

    Mary

    marylnail@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of magnificent M's!! Your cobalt blue bottles are wonderful! My Mom has a bunch in her kitchen window and the light shines through them... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And that's some nice stuff you have represented for the letter "M"~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore old glass milk bottles - none of mine have tops : (
    Thanks for linking all of your M goodies to Treasure Hunt Thursday.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun stuff! Love the Magnesia bottles & the milk bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the milk of magnesia bottles! I have one and I love that blue color.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, all your things are wonderful! that pitcher is gorgeous! Well, everything is wonderful! LOL Thank you for joining TTF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Milk of Magnesia bottles take me back in time!! Love your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was wondering when you were going to go back to the alphabet tour...I thought I missed something! I have about three or four milk of magnesia bottles lining up against my windows. Love that first pitcher, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. M-m-m. My favorite is the pitcher! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. M is for Magnificent!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of gorgeous "M" items. A fun post!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!