Friday, May 6, 2011

Guest Posting Today at Remodelaholic!

I'm so excited to be doing my very first guest post today over at Remodelaholic!!!



Cassity asked me to share my Piecrust Chalkboard project with her readers
and I was thrilled to oblige!


Remodelaholic is a huge DIY site with lots and lots of amazing projects and tutorials. If you like "befores and afters," it's the perfect place to visit! Now head on over to Remodelaholic and check out the transformation of my Piecrust Chalkboard and all the other great projects!!!

7 comments:

  1. I just saw you over at Remodelholic. Your table top turned chalkboard is genius! I love making chalkboards, but I never would have thought of that! And the description of yourself as a junker and bargain hunter sounds like me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your chalkboard! What a great idea using an old table top!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a star now! I can say I knew you when! This really is an amazing make over! Great Job!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIG Congratulations to you! It is so well deserved!

    Have a great weekend!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. That totally inspired me to stop by! I love what you did with that table and darn it I threw one out that I thought was beyond repair just like that recently! Wish I'd seen this before!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love that creative folks like yourself are reusing old "junk". This pie crust chalkboard is really clever. Thanks for sharing. Neat piece over at remodealholic, didn't know anything about them. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job...very creative and good job at repurposing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!