Monday, March 28, 2011

"K" is for....


At the end of my “J” is for… post last week, I kidded about needing to borrow a kaleidoscope for this “K” post. My friend, Diane of Lavender Dreams, sweetly offered me one of her kaleidoscopes. Well, I’ve been kicking myself for not taking her up on her offer, because “K” has been a king-sized challenge.

With no knives, keys, knobs, kewpies, kittens, or King’s Crown anywhere in the booth, I knew that “K” was going to throw a kink in the works. But I’ve kept a keen eye on things all week and I’ve discovered a few keepsakes that I know will knock your socks off!!! So take off that kerchief and kick back because………


“K” is for….

Kettles


Krome-Kraft Tidbit Server by Farber Bros


KPM Dessert Plate


Kraft gallon jar


Kitchen Kraft Mixing Bowl by Homer Laughlin
Made to go with Fiesta


Kid’s Warming Dish by Excello


Kid’s School Book – Keeping Fit for Fun


AND

Kangaroo Man's Dresser Caddy



I can kiss “K” good-bye!!!   Hopefully “L” will be lovely!!!


I'll be linking to the following parties:
Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures
Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


17 comments:

  1. Love these posts! The kids warming dish is amazing, would love that and the book, i think i may have stuggled on K but Im sure i could be a bore with Key-rings! lol. Looking forward to Lovely L :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Kitten in a print with Girl -- I have it backwards, of course. Browsed your booth Sat -- guess what I bought! (no clue in this post, either!)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my friend's Dad had one of those kangaroos when I was a kid!!
    HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. K is a doozie! Kuddos to you! Love the Kangaroo... I never knew what they were intended for.
    I'll be back for "L". You're a good teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for coming by:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. L will be lovely...I just know it! Love that Kangaroo...it's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! Can't decide which I like best. Loving the green bowl but the teacher in my is kind of favoring the book! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have loaned you a 'few' more kid's books, too! lol And for the post I did a LONG time ago with my kaleidoscopes ...go here....
    http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-party-time.html

    Thanks for thinking of me today! HUGS! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing what all you come up with. Really like the childs dish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonerful array of "K's". I love that childs warming dish and the kids book. You have some wonderful items. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. the warming plate is my favorite--kitsch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did GREAT! I LOVE the Krome-Kraft Tidbit Server by Farber Bros... The cutwork on the trays is wonderful!
    Looks to me like you have PLENTY to share with us! You also could have thrown a handful of Hershey Kisses in here and there as "K" bait!
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very "Kool" That kangaroo is adorable. You sure are creative to come up with all these alphabet treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love going through the alphabet with you...love the book on keeping fit...what a hoot! You are too Kleaver...can't wait for the L's!
    Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy tea kettles! I love them kettles! Especially, the blue enamel one. GREAT finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the "K's". Its funny how some letters are harder then others. You found some fab things in your booth to show us. Love them! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!