Friday, February 25, 2011

"H" is for....

Hallelujah!  It’s time for the next installment of the alphabe-tour. I’m so happy to show you the handful of items I found in my booths at Southern Antique Mall that start with the letter “H.” I hope you see something you like!!!


“H” is for…..


Hall Teapots

"Aladdin" oval shape in Black w/gold

"National" shape in Amtrak Blue


Hazel-Atlas Glassware
Big Top Peanut Butter jar, Egg Nog mug, Egg cup and "Ships" ice pail

Hazel-Atlas mark


Hardy Boys Books
I try to find the older editions.



Handkerchiefs
I keep plenty of hankies from the daring to the dainty.


Harlequin by Homer Laughlin


Hen on a Nest
I'm always on the hunt for these...any color glass, any vintage maker.


Hobnail
Hobnail Compote by Fenton Glass


“H” wasn’t too hard! 
“I” is next and should be…..uh…..interesting!!!


If you are new to my blog and would like to view the other ABC-style tours, just check the blog archive on the right sidebar. We started the tour in November 2010.


I'm linking to the following parties:
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage

Junkin Finds Friday at A La Carte


20 comments:

  1. Love them all -- especially the "Hobnail"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Just post your most interesting finds...that could be a way of getting around it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black teapot! I'll be home spring break to visit/shop! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'H' finds. I have several pieces of Harlequin as it's one of my favorite designs. Love the hobnail compote, handkerchiefs...ok I'm coming to visit you soon! Thanks for joining JFF this week! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hens, the hobnail, well, MOST of it! :)
    H is for Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "HA" we loved it! What fun things you have found for us - we're a sucker for anything vintage:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to hop in here to tip my hat to your happy post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yellow of the salt & pepper shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun to see all the H's! there are lots of good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those sweet hankies and that cute PB jar!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you met Linda! You are a lucky girl. I have met a few bloggers, we are having a central Florida bloggers get together in a couple weeks. It sould be fun. I will be back to visit more, tomorrow is our first Flea Market Show and I need to go to bed now!
    Hugs from Florida~KarenSue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i have alot of the "H" that you posted along with the intial for my last name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those chicken covered dishes. The Homer Laughlin is gorgeous too. Too bad I don't live close enough to stop into the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your cool H treasures! Especially the hobnail milk glass :)

    Thanks for visiting House Revivals -- I'm glad you enjoyed the make-over! Whose idea was that laundry room/ garage thing, anyway? I have a girlfriend who is just distraught because her husband wants to move the garage door *to* the laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. H is for happy finds! What a fun post. Thanks for stopping by. Following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The alphabet approach is too much fun. You KNEW I'd love those Hall teapots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sherry!

    You have quite a "h" list! I've just started a milk glass and hobnail collection. Love the hobnail compote! Love Hall and McCoy pottery, too! "I' is for "I'll" be back to see what's next :)
    Have a good one, tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have lots of fun "h" items, Sherry. And I saw quite a few things I liked. I can't wait to see what you come up with for "i". Hmmm...maybe vintage Imperial glass objects. ;)

    Thanks for linking to the party. I hope you'll join me this Friday for "Funny Faux Pas Follies," as well. Click the party button in my sidebar for the details.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!