Monday, January 24, 2011

"F" is for....

Today seems like a fantastic day to continue our ABC-style tour of items that you’ll find in my booths at Southern Antique Mall. “F” is next but if you want to start with “A”, just check out the Blog Archive on the side bar…..We started this tour in November, 2010.


I actually found lots of items that start with “F”!



Do you see any of your favorites?






“F” is for………



Fiesta by Homer Laughlin
I prefer to carry the vintage colors!




Fire-King by Anchor Hocking
There's lots to choose from....jade-ite, custard cups, mixing bowls.....


egg plate with matching relish dish and French casserole (on top)




Flamingo Figurine by Will-George
This is one of the most elegant and expensive pieces I have.




Flashcards




Florida souvenir cup and saucer
This tiny set is red-marked Japan AND has flamingos.




Forest green glassware by Anchor Hocking
Forest green is a color found in many different Anchor Hocking patterns.




Fostoria glassware – American pattern
I also carry other Fostoria patterns when I find them.




Frames
All kinds, sizes, and conditions



and finally

French Saxon china – Pine Cone pattern





That was FUN!….........….I’m already making my list and ”G” should be GREAT!!!


I'll be joining the Tell Me Tuesday party at Vintage Pollyana for the first time. Come go with me!

9 comments:

  1. So may items that start with F and yes I saw some favorites. I love the greens and the Fire King but...my heart skipped a beat at the Flamingo! It is gorgeous! Sigh....maybe one day I can visit your shop! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fs! I so miss working in the anitque mall- all these wonderful things around me every day! It was the best job I ever had!
    Thanks for sharing all these fun pieces!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I have the fostoria, fiesta ware and fire king! So neat how your moving down the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those FLASHCARDS are identical to some i used to have--LOVE THEM.
    now i am wondering if they're still in a box at my mom's house somewhere-they'd be great decor in a school room, don't you think?
    i mean, we DO school here! :)
    happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat post ... I'm visiting for the first time ... hope you'll stop by and check out my online magazine. Thanks for shring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finds! I wish I lived near to browse your store... The flamingo is SO Elegant, he looks like a Lladro...My VERY VERY favorite thing though "IS" the pine cone china!!!LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that!!!
    I am your newest FOLLOWER and I'm hoping you will visit me, browse around and Stay as a FOLLOWER TOO!
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! Be still my heart...I am always looking for Florida souveniers ! They look so cute displayed in my lania! LOVE these that you've found! And the flashcards sure bring back memories! GREAT finds! FUN! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I seriously just saw the creamer to those pinecone dishes for $.49 and I didn't get it!! I could cry! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog, A-Z is a great idea.
    am a new follower, Loving the flashcards. Wish I lived closer!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!