Saturday, January 15, 2011

"E" is for ....

Since it’s still cold outside, it seems like a good day to continue my alphabe-tour of vintage items that you’ll find in my booths at Southern Antique Mall. If you are new to my blog and want to start from the beginning of the tour, I encourage you to check out "A" is for…., "B" is for…., "C" is for…., and "D" is for….. 

If you’re ready now, I’m excited to share with you the next edition of my alphabe-tour!


E is for……

Eagle – Pewter, dated 1976



EAPC (Early American Prescut) glassware – often called 'Star of David'
I have several pieces of this, even the hard-to-find large tumbler!



Egg Plate – for stuffed/deviled eggs
One can never have too many stuffed egg plates!



Egg Server – Tupperware
Needed in case you want to take some stuffed eggs to a party!



Eggshell Swing by Homer Laughlin



Enoch Wedgwood Charger – Pattern is 'Old Derby'




That should be enough until next time....………F should be FUN!!!


I’m joining Linda at her Junkin Finds Friday party over at A La Carte........ I’ll bring the stuffed eggs……!

13 comments:

  1. Love this tour by the Alphabet! Fun! I love stuffed eggs and you sure do have some pretty plates in your booth. That Homer Laughlin pattern Swing is gorgeous. Thanks for joining JFF!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your EAPC. I collect it too! And the milk glass egg plate is nice too! I didn't know Tupperware had an egg carrier or I probably would have bought one for my daughter. She asked for one this past Christmas!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. That makes three of us that collect EAPC.

    Sue at
    http://collectintexasgal.blogspot.com/2010/11/eapc-oil-lampreaches-age-of-antiquity.html

    and me at

    http://rivahchick.blogspot.com/2010/11/collecting-eapc.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Homer Laughlin dishes are scrumptious! And you made me want stuffed eggs--
    Hmmmmmm.
    My MIL has that milk glass egg plate, and both she and my mom have several pieces of EAPC. I love it too--good thing I get to "borrow" from time to time.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixer in the previous post...looks a lot like one my mother had! And you found lots of fun E things! I like the egg plate...and the eagle, of course! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, another EAPC collector! So thrilled to see it in bloggerland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I missed the other letters of the alphabet! Saw you mentioned by Linda so I came over and enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog. What awesome vintage items you have. Your blog is a feast for my eyes! I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog!! (Big shout out to Linda for bringing your blog to my attention -- Thank you!) You have some beautiful pieces in your booth! Through your notes about the items, I have learned more about "vintage" items. I also love the ABC posts! Great idea! I'm looking forward to each letter! ~ Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an egg plant exactly like that one. It is very pretty with 'eggs' ready to eat...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post. I have some EAPC and didn't know anything about it so I love it when I learn something new!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun alphabet post. I have some EAPC but I didn't know I did until Ames told me so!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually still HAVE my original Tupperware egg container...just like the one in your photo. Now I know I must be getting old! Great post, as always...love your blog.
    Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!