Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hurry Up and Decorate!

When designing Christmas displays for retail, decorations must go up in October for November Open House. Energy, ideas and inspiration are exhausted well before Thanksgiving. Then before Santa can lay a finger aside of his nose and give a nod, it’s Christmas time for real and the same holiday transformation must begin at home. After browsing my favorite design blogs and looking through a few Christmas magazines, I’ve finally been re-inspired and have begun to add festive holiday dĂ©cor to my own house. Here’s a few pictures of what I’ve done….......so far.  I hope you'll be inspired to begin or complete your own decorating.









And the most special of all......



2 comments:

  1. The wreath and candlesticks are beautiful! I love lots of greenery...and candles! Enjoy your evening! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been wondering how to add small decorations to my apartment and I saw the glass vase with the ornaments in it and that will work perfectly! So glad I checked your blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!