Thursday, December 30, 2010

"D" is for....

If you’ve been following my alphabetical tour of vintage items I have in my booths at the Antique Mall, you know that “D” is next. I sat down to make my list and began to wonder if “D” didn't stand for Don’t Know! ……I couldn’t think of ANYTHING…..I began to get a little desperate! OK, dolls would be a D, but I don’t have any dolls at the moment…..uh, dogs?....no dog figurines……ducks?....no that cute duck bank sold last month! Maybe this ABC-thing wasn’t a good idea!


Finally after some digging (and dictionaries), I discovered a few “D”s after all…..


Daisy and Dot Pottery by Marcrest


Delft Pottery


Depression Glass - various patterns/colors

Diamond Optic

Mayfair Open Rose

Sunflower


Dishtowels


Doily


Dr. Zhivago soundtrack …I told you I was getting desperate!


Dutch Oven

Other “D” items are Diamondpoint glassware, decanters and dinner plates in various patterns.


WHEW!    D is Done……E should be Easy!…….…Hmm?


I’ll be linking to Vintage Thingie Thursday at Coloradolady.





9 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the Delft Pottery and haven't seen much of it. Need to explore some new antique stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dishcloth! The ladies featured in my post (http://viridian61.blogspot.com/2010/12/les-petites-dames-of-john-burbidge-vtt.html) would not touch these of course.
    Happy VTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all you shared today. Especially the depression glass and linens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dish towel with the cut saucepan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to post what's in your booth!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog! I'm so glad you're blogging on the Pyrex Collective. I'm already jealous.
    Happy New Year!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea to show us things from your Antique mall using the alphabet! I've become a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!