Thursday, December 16, 2010

"C" is for.......

Come on along as we continue our journey through the ABC’s of vintage items and collectibles that can be found in my booths at Southern Antique Mall. If you are new to my blog…….WELCOME…..and if you prefer to start at the beginning of the alphabetical tour, read “A” is for…..  and “B” is for….

If you're ready, "C" is for............

   
Cake plate and cover



Candelabra – wrought iron w/4 votives



Candle snuffer



Canisters – set of 4 Moon and Star in amber



Chianti bottle



Clarice Cliff soup bowl – Janice pattern



Clock – wind-up, alarm



Coca-Cola collectibles




Coffeepot – Red percolator



Cookbooks



Cookie Mold – by Longaberger



Covered Casserole by Homer Laughlin



Cups and Saucers



Other items include……….calendar towels, candle holders, candlewick glassware and, of course,  Christmas items!



Happy Shopping!


I'll be linking to Suzanne's Vintage Thingie Thursday!






5 comments:

  1. Lots of great vintage decor. Love the Red Percolator! Hope your enjoying your booth. I've had one for two years or better and it's a lot of fun.

    Have a MerrY Christmas, Sherry!

    xx
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I'm going to put your blog on my favorites list! I love it! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your "c" things, so charming!

    Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and much joy in 2011!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic finds, I love that coffee pot and casserole. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great "C" items! My favorite is the red coffee pot! Now I must go check your "A" and "B" posts!

    Have a lovely week!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!