Monday, December 6, 2010

“B” is for……....

“B” is for Brrrrrrrrrrr…….Yes it DOES get cold in the deep South. Mid-morning and it’s 37………22 predicted tonight.   Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

A couple of weeks ago I started you on an alphabetical tour of objects that you can find in my booths at Southern Antique Mall. “B” is next on our journey……Maybe one of these vintage items would make someone’s holiday merry and bright!

You'll find..............................................Ball Pitchers




Baskets


Bell


Blue Pyrex Bowls


Blue Willow china


Books – I’ve added several vintage Nancy Drew Mysteries


Bottles


Brittany china by Homer Laughlin


Butter dish


AND


“B” is also for blogging, of course. I didn’t know what a blog was 4 months ago, and now I’ve been a blogger for almost 3 months. My wish is to keep you informed about the happenings, discoveries, rescues and makeovers associated with my booths at the Southern Antique Mall. As I post my writings, I welcome your thoughts and hope you will take a minute to post a comment at the end of any post. If you prefer, you can reach me by email. Just click on “view my complete profile” on the right sidebar to get my address. Lastly, I would love, love, love for you to become a follower…… All you have to do is click on the “Follow” button (also on the right sidebar) and follow the on-screen instructions to make it official!

So I hope you'll take a minute, click that button, become a follower and make me bounce with joy!

"C" you soon..................







2 comments:

  1. I love vintage! So I will be joining your blog!!! Congrats on the 3 months anniversary of you blog. Isn't it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue Pyrex bowls are my favorite! You have great vintage things! I love having a booth, as well. I have mostly furniture but I love looking at what other dealers have and do. Fun!

    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!