Sunday, November 7, 2010

Open House Preview

I had intended to post some pictures for you last night, but Blogger would not upload my images. So it's early Sunday morning and I'm trying again. I'll keep the comments brief so you can enjoy the pictures.

Here's the "second chance" chalkboard in it's special location in the main display. The red birds are actually ornaments made from real feathers.

This beautiful vintage lamp has a unique six-sided shade with a different bird on each side. Do you sense a bird theme going on?

For those of you that have asked for a ceramic Christmas tree.........I found one with a musical base that plays Jingle Bells.

Of course Miss Curv-a-licious, the curvy side table, is ready and she's holding the two cloches I made.

The pretty brass candelabra sits with several boudoir items. Be sure to check out the vintage box purse with the lucite handle.



If you like to look through old cookbooks and recipe boxes, you'll love this..........grab bags of old recipe cards and clippings. There are at least 40 recipes in each bag with several handwritten ones. There's also old cookbooks and some of those great "calendar" dishtowels......many are linen.



I'll leave you with a few final pictures to entice you to get out this afternoon and come to the Open House.




See you at the Open House!

1 comment:

  1. Open House was wonderful. So many treasures and decorating ideas! Loved your booth!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!