Sunday, October 10, 2010

I’ve got the blues!

Lately I’ve been digging through my boxes of “treasures” looking for items for the upcoming Christmas Open House. Instead of finding objects in red and green, I keep finding items that are blue. Finally after uncovering so many blue treasures, I decided to price and display them now. After all, it’s hard to create Christmas displays in October when the temperature is 90+ outside!

So let me share “the blues” with you…….


Homer Laughlin covered casserole, blue and white crocheted hot pad


Glasbake Currier & Ives divided casserole, Fire-King cornflower loaf pan,
Anchor Hocking cobalt blue pie plate


Blue tilted ball pitcher, unusual Royal Haeger toothbrush/cup/soap holder


And for the toddlers, a too cute blue iridized duck bank


So if blue is you, I’ve got you covered……!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile....!!!