Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome to Back 2 Vintage blog!

For almost 10 ten years now, I’ve been providing vintage items for you (my wonderful friends/customers) the old fashioned way …… in my booths on the second floor at the Southern Antique Mall in downtown Laurel, Mississippi. That part won’t change, but I think it’s time to step into the future and provide you with online updates about my latest vintage finds. Now you can treasure-hunt along with me and be one of the first to find out what I’ve discovered for you. I hope you’ll enjoy the journey as I hunt for special objects to take you “Back 2 Vintage”!

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The colors of autumn can be found in all kinds of vintage items.



But if you like softer colors, maybe a shell pink milk glass goblet by Jeanette Glass is right for you. I've displayed it next to a Fenton hobnail white milk glass compote so you can see the subtleness of the pink.


If travel is in your agenda this fall, consider this vintage faux-croco suitcase by Samsonite. Soooo chic!



That's the first leg of our journey. I hope you enjoyed it and will continue to go Back2Vintage with me soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sherry~it's great! When you feel more confident, you should "go public"! You're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry--I have been antique shopping since I got to Wisconsin and I have to tell you that your antiques and vintage items at your Laurel, MS booths are MUCH more reasonably priced and cleaner than almost anything I have seen here! BTW, I love that suitcase! (Dr.) Lajuan Davis (Bisnette)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....!!!